Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Don't forget Me.. - said God

Haiiiiiiiiii again, everybody! Sorry I didn't post anything for a long time. Well, I'm on a hard mission this semester. You know and you can name it THESIS.

In this week, I have deadline to collect 3 part of revision. Sigh! When I wake up in the morning I directly go to in front of my laptop, turn it on, then doing my thesis all day long. Till mid night I'm still searching the data, reading with sleepy face, life harsh ya! And because of this "hard" activities, I cannot wake up earlier for my morning prayer. So sad but true, I'm going so busy. Busy with my priority. College is my priority, but I don't love them. I can tell you that I wanna go out, and take a long holiday after all.

But, sometimes you have to see what's your real priority.
Today, I get up from my bed. Feels better than yesterday, yesterday I was so sick. My pants had a little bit problem because of many times sitting. My backbone sick again. I even cannot avoid all of this sickness. I realize something, Hey I'm going better because of Jesus. My real priority.

Busy can make you looks so blind and you can't see what's your real priority!
I'm still learning to manage my time until now, especially how to accept all change when it comes.

The truth is, busy is not really that bad. It's good, sometimes it's the only good way to stretch your capacity. But I fear everything is going to be worse when you cannot manage my time. Well, we need to adapt this condition a little bit sometimes. After all, busy is about respond. The question is, "Do you have the courage to give your best time for your real priority?" Everyone busy! but not everyone is willing to give their best time for God.

They give "
remnants" time for someone who always give HIS BEST TIME, HIS BEST PART, HIS BEST ENERGY only for you..

Realize, and think this word.. "Don't forget me." - said God.

No comments:

Post a Comment