Thursday, August 23, 2012

Super Understanding System

Hei, its been very long time never update this blog. the place where you can tell your story, and everyone can read it. and you hope you can be understood. but sometimes, its not helping you much!

Ok, just make it fast..

I've thought it like countless times already. My feelings are so deep and it really confuses me. I don't know why, but suddenly I really want to share this feelings to you.

I feel, I cannot understand myself these days. maybe not for the first time, haha! Ya, everyone can being unstable even when they are growing old. NO OFFENSE. LOL

I am stuck in some situations where I really don't know what to do.
but, God whisper always comfort me..

He can help you through many ways..

also from quotes!




"If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you."

―Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat Pray Love) 
It's not easy to find the answer of every question in your life. Sometimes it's just too mysterious. But the most important thing is to keep searching, live it, and enjoy the journey. In the end, you'll find it. 
yes, thank God.. I got a Super Understanding System from heaven! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment