Tuesday, March 2, 2010

dear God again..


dear God..

please deliver this message for my papa

"pa..happy birthday!!"
^____^ with a big smile in my cheeks,,

i almost forget your birthday today..march 2
i've forgotten your voice pa..+.+

but i always missing you

i love you dad!
i love you always..

maybe mama missing you so she sms me and told that today papa birthday

i knew for sure ..
my mom miss him so much!

hehe
im not crying now..
im so happy to have father like him

who teached me many things.yes
many things about life..

how to treat someone you love.
with passion.

even he wasn't a perfect father..
i love you perfectly!

and i know there is confine between us now. but i always find you in my pray..
i always find you when i was wrong..

even you are not here now, today or tomorrow..i believe you are with me father..

nonetheless, i also think..
how about you there?
do you happy there pa?
i wanna see you if i can.but i know its only in my dreams..
instead i've never meet you in my dreams!
hahahaha

Pa, once again!
happy heaven birthday!!

hope for felicity!
hope for eternity!
you are properly get all the best things!the VVIP facilities from heaven.haha
bcause you are my father.remember pa, if God ask you..who is your lovely child?

you must answer................NIKE YOSEPHINE!
He must know me..definitely know me....................HAHAHAHA lol

sweet2 kiss from me and mom pa!
from ko fafan c ana and c oci!

we love you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment