Thursday, February 7, 2013

New business :)

 HI PEOPLE!

This week has been a very exciting one for me because I sounding my pastry brand at the entire world *not really*! its all about sudden thing happens like miracle! after 6 days im thinking about how to make this sudden business become a serious one. SUDDENLY, one investor come and take me to the serious meeting. I called him a coaches because he knows about business. We flew in to learn all about our upcoming I<3ny about="" almost="" and="" are="" because="" break="" budgets="" business="" cam="" camera="" country="" down="" educating="" every="" exciting="" front="" handy="" his="" in="" indonesia.="" innovations.="" inspires="" is="" led="" lines="" me="" month="" my="" nbsp="" on.="" on="" p="" passionate="" pastry="" people="" product.="" so="" spreading="" team="" the="" they="" week="">
Here we go again,
last night I got a nice dream.
God seems show me how I got Paris dreams.
I remember one pattern, one formula that I always use.

Nike + Holy Spirit = Paris.

And now, I will continueously walk on that formula.

Happy holiday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment