Tuesday, January 24, 2012

words from my heart..


something depressed me these few days , its because i’m feeling so worry , even till now . cause i just can’t find the reason why this is happened to me , i don’t know the point of smiling , and i can’t figure out what must i do just to be the usual me..

we used to be so close , now we’re just far apart..


you said that I'll find someone better than you, but how can I find another one when I still want you?

what’s wrong with you ? what’s wrong with me ? what’s wrong with us ?

i don't know, i don't wanna ask God too...

we have a "big" problem now, but i feel so tremble about not because of the problem. but because why you don't fight for me.. u said, "we will do this together" but now you seems like wanna leaving me. oh, i hope this is just my assumption.

I'm sad, sometimes I just wish my love life is simpler.


hmm.. you still contact me.. i know we're in love but you ask "why i must born first, why this, why that." love is not about perfect couple being together, its about 2 imperfect people who decide to love each other. so simple rite? why must be so complicated.

but, im so proud of me too in the same time because i know i just take a best respond for my mountains. i say to you MOUNTAINS, I have a big GOD. i know i can pass this through..

the resume is, im still waiting for the best time! I know His ways are more than my way! His plans bigger than my plans! why i must be afraid.

on the other side , i won’t ever let you go , cause i really love you , and its really that much .

the last thing i wanna say is that , i miss you , i need you , and i love you . these 3 things made up my lonely days without you , and it will be nice of me to hear you say that you miss me , need me , and love me too..


nb : If we're meant to be together, we'll find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment