Sunday, September 16, 2012

Be silent and hear the clinks ..

Morning.. I wake up with mixed feelings today. I'm not in the good situation. #lesigh

I wanna say that I'm not find new community yet. Community who can make mw feel secure, make it simple.. Like community in Bandung, ECC.
I miss my cell group, I miss my daddy, I miss being someone who can cheers them up even when I am down and then I got my power back!

Here, in this week I found new friends. and will find more.. And, this week was very special because I met many actress, important people, and my idol. They makes me feel like I am nothing, and so hard to explain lah.
If you join new community, you need to know what they like, and realize or no you will be like them if you always play with them.

like on Thursday, I went home at 4 a.m. What a black night! -_-

I'm guilty.
I had fun anyway, they are funny, creative, hard worker people. I'm proud to join them. But, something bad happen. I lost my solitude with my creator. WORST!

I need to come back. And He always gimme a way to back home.

"Hear the clinks.." He said..

Sometimes, Tuhan menyembunyikan sesuatu seperti menyembunyikan sebuah jam. Kita disuruh mencari jam itu disebuah ruangan. Saat kita cari kadang kita terlalu banyak bergerak, terlalu banyak bicara dan terlalu berisik dengan hal-hal lain. "Mana yah jam nya, mana nih kok ga ketemu-ketemu."

Sampai akhirnya kita menyerah!
But, God say.. "Sssttttt.. Be silent, and hear the clinks!"

Saat kita diam, kita bisa denger kan detik jam itu. Dan dengan mudah kita menemukan jam tersebut.

I know, He always there. He always good. He always with me! Your love always makes me better!

Thank you my only one exception.







No comments:

Post a Comment