Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a letter to you

dear you ,

i spend some time to write bout my feelings to you as i can never say it out loud . wish i can by the way , but , no . i just don’t have that simple courage to tell you bout this feelings that keep me up day and night , thinking bout you .

i hate myself to know that i’m so coward , but this is me , i can’t blame myself for being me . well , i’ll let you know this . i fell for you from the first time i saw you , from then , i believe that you’re the only one i wanna spend the rest of my life with . oh , i wish it can be true .

all i can think bout is you , all i wanna be is with you , all my smile is because of you , all my life’s dedicated to you . too bad you never know it , i don’t think you ever know me also .

must i keep this feelings or should i just throw it far far away ? i can’t decide . i’m hurting myself by loving you , i’m killing myself by leaving you .

anyway , the conclusion is , i love you . that’s all .

and i still can’t find the courage to give you this letter , so , i’ll just scrap it and throw it away .

much love ,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment